Thursday, December 3, 2009

Aishwarya talks about babies..





Aishwarya Rai at a recent watch launch event, talked about being a mother and Abhishek’s qualities as a father.
Aishwarya says, “Everybody has been asking me if Abhishek will be a good pa (father) in connection with the release of our forthcoming production Paa. I think it’s silly for me to be even making the statement. It’s given – I married the man. So obviously I have the conviction in the husband he is or the father he will be.”
“He is very real, very rooted and very human – which I absolutely relate to. His values are evident for everybody to see. We have known each other for so many years.
“I’ve seen him with his niece and nephew since the time they were babies. He is so great with kids and I’ve seen that for the longest time with (his sister Shweta’s children) Navya (Naveli) and Agastya. I have no doubts on him whatsoever.”
When she was quizzed about her baby preference, a boy or a girl, she said, “Come on…Aren’t you like moving at a really fast pace…! Whatever god has in store for us in life (will come)… Life itself is a blessing, let alone to have opportunity to be able to bring a life into this world.
“It’s really not in our hands …it’s in god’s hands. I hope I am just blessed with that experience, I am really looking forward to it and we will certainly cherish it.”
With her biological clock ticking, Aishwarya, 36, should desperately look forward to becoming a mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment