Thursday, December 17, 2009

Birthday time for Sameera Reddy...


Sameera Reddy
Sameera Reddy
Bollywood hottie Sameera Reddy turns a year older today, so what’s on her wish list today?
The actress is not at all worried about her growing age as actresses have a short career life in Bollywood. “I absolutely love my birthdays. In fact, I always wished it could come at least twice a year,” says Sam. “I don’t think that there’s any wrong side of the age to be at in Bollywood anymore. Besides, instead of brooding over turning older, I enjoy looking back at the fun and experiences I’ve had and look forward to another kickass year,” she adds.
No wonder, she is coming up with three films in line- Nagesh Kukunoor’s Yeh HoslaRed Alert and Priyadarshan’s untitled film.
Clarifying her long absence after Race, she said, “Just that the action was all happening down South. But, now, I want to balance the two, and won’t mind tilting a little more in favour of Bollywood.”
Recently she appeared in De Dana Dan (2009), so is comedy a high on her agenda while signing films. “No. I really enjoyed doing comedy, but I want a mix of everything on my platter. Like Nagesh’s film is a far cary from anything I have done before and I am really excited about that one,” she said.
In fact, she is dying to do some action. “I’d love to do action. I think that would be really sexy,” she adds.
The actor also promises to come up with an item number soon, in different styles. “Ya, I really want to do one again. But I want to do it the desi style, with the latka, jhatkas et al. That’s high on my birthday wish list,” says the actor.
Apart from the item number, what’s more on her wish list is “SRK and Sallubhai. I really really want to work with them now. They’re definitely what I’ll be wishing for when I make my birthday wishes today,” wishes the birthday girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment